Take the next step in your career at YEO, working in a diverse and agile team that is dedicated to creating a future where we bring the excellence with the agility.
We are looking for BID SPECIALIST in our Project Proposal Department. The brief job description of the position and preferred qualifications for the suitable candidates are defined below.
- Understand customer request and able to translate into a strong commercial proposal;
- Lead international bid process (large and medium sized) in cooperation with Business Development and Sales Directors and Technical Project Executives;
- Developing and applying subject matter expertise in all products and services markets and collaborate with stakeholders including but not limited to Sales, Project management, Finance and Legal representatives to assure timely and accurate completion of required bid related components such as bid responses and documents; forms and requirements specific a bid like bid bonds, insurance requests, etc.; and ultimately the final proposal.
- Coordinate production of bid proposal including developing P&L study, contract response, first draft responses, generating subsequent drafts through final edition, track/report project status relative to project milestones, printing, binding, collating, shipping and distribution of final copy and archive in proposal files.
- Signalling and creation of opportunities in order to realize individual and joint growth;
- 5 years+ experience in proposal preparations, including the ability to understand and analyse the details of an RFP/tender, ideally in the Energy, Water & Wastewater, Infrastructure, Electrification & Automation, or related industries. Experience should include some combination of electrical engineering, information technology, and/or technical writing;
- Core competences: pro-activity, team player, ownership, stress resistance, quality, and goal orientation;
- Excellent command of English
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills;
- Knowledge of bid procedures, handling PQ criteria, procurement legislations, commercial aspects and contractual terms and conditions;
- Extensive previous exposure to contracts and an understanding of basic contract language is a plus.
For further details about this position please contact Simge Erkoçak- Head of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org and +905307737612
YEO – Agility for Excellence
Founded in early 2000’s YEO has become a leading company positioned along the electrification value chain–from power generation, transmission and distribution to the smart & efficient application of electrical energy. With technical expertise, comprehensive portfolio and long-standing experience, YEO is providing state-of-the-art solutions in fields of electrification, automation and digitalization. We execute projects as the EPC contractor in design, engineering, procurement, integration, installation, and commissioning for clients ranging from traditional state-owned utilities to independent power plant developers.
We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within YEO to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
Make an application