With the increase in population, it is seen that the energy consumption in the world has shifted from fossil fuels to renewable energy sources. For this reason, it paves the way for the use of electricity in more and different areas in the modern world.
Electrification is one of the important factors, the electricity used must be produced from renewable energy sources. The application area of electrification is quite wide. Among the application areas of electrification are residences, industry and industries.
Electrification System Types
- Renewable Energy Electrification
- Energy Transmission Line Solutions,
- Energy Distribution Electrification,
- E-house Solutions,
- Mobile Substation Solutions,
- OG-LV Electrification,
- Digital Electrification
is a very important factor in the transition to renewable energy. All systems operating with fossil fuels are powered by electricity and the resulting electricity demand must be met with clean energy generation systems. This situation now eliminates two different planning as electricity and heat demand. In countries with targets for electricity generation from renewable energy, the transition to renewable energy is accelerating with the active use of electrification systems.
applied in industry are highly dependent on fossil fuels and petrochemical raw materials. Electrification processes are generally applied for pumps, heating-cooling units and motor units.
The transport sector accounts for a large part of greenhouse gas emissions. It is possible with electrification solutions to be made significantly to reduce emissions from these vehicles. In addition to reducing greenhouse gas emissions, it also plays a role in accelerating the transition to electric vehicles. In this way, air quality will be improved significantly.
Fossil fuels are actively used in buildings, residential and commercial dwellings. Reducing the use of fossil fuels and keeping energy consumption at a minimum is only possible with electrification applications.
- It decreases the costs that increase with technology.
- It meets the changing consumer demands.
- With the increasing urbanization, it enables the electricity need to be easily used by every consumer.
- It contributes to fuel economy.
- Increases energy efficiency by providing smart and digital solutions.
- It optimizes the energy consumption of the users.
- It offers carbon-free solutions by providing both economical and ecological solutions.