To learn more and find the right position for you, click the relevant links below.
Working together cooperatively in our company requires that staff are involved both in forming opinions and in making decisions. Our employees are the engine of our company. Inventiveness, strong values and partnership – these are key factors for YEO to become a driving force. And the development opportunities for our employees are excellent and virtually unlimited.
If you are a new graduate student;
YEO is the right place to put your learning into practice and start gaining experience toward a successful career. We offer internships, apprenticeships and summer jobs. We are looking for exceptional students who will lead our company tomorrow. Providing a stimulating training ground for the young people we empower sustainability and innovation, power and productivity. Challenges, cutting-edge technology and a global stage provide a stimulating training ground for the young people who will lead our company tomorrow. If you are willing to give your best, come join us.
Take the next step in your career at YEO, working in a diverse and agile team that is dedicated to creating a future where we bring the excellence with the agility. We are looking for BID SPECIALIST in our Project Proposal Department. The brief job description of the position and preferred qualifications for the suitable candidates are defined below.
- Understand customer request and able to translate into a strong commercial proposal; - Lead international bid process (large and medium sized) in cooperation with Business Development and Sales Directors and Technical Project Executives; - Developing and applying subject matter expertise in all products and services markets and collaborate with stakeholders including but not limited to Sales, Project management, Finance and Legal representatives to assure timely and accurate completion of required bid related components such as bid responses and documents; forms and requirements specific a bid like bid bonds, insurance requests, etc.; and ultimately the final proposal. - Coordinate production of bid proposal including developing P&L study, contract response, first draft responses, generating subsequent drafts through final edition, track/report project status relative to project milestones, printing, binding, collating, shipping and distribution of final copy and archive in proposal files. - Signalling and creation of opportunities in order to realize individual and joint growth;
- 5 years+ experience in proposal preparations, including the ability to understand and analyse the details of an RFP/tender, ideally in the Energy, Water & Wastewater, Infrastructure, Electrification & Automation, or related industries. Experience should include some combination of electrical engineering, information technology, and/or technical writing; - Core competences: pro-activity, team player, ownership, stress resistance, quality, and goal orientation; - Excellent command of English - Strong customer facing and relationship building skills; - Knowledge of bid procedures, handling PQ criteria, procurement legislations, commercial aspects and contractual terms and conditions; - Extensive previous exposure to contracts and an understanding of basic contract language is a plus. For further details about this position please contact Simge Erkoçak- Head of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org and +905307737612 YEO – Agility for Excellence Founded in early 2000’s YEO has become a leading company positioned along the electrification value chain–from power generation, transmission and distribution to the smart & efficient application of electrical energy. With technical expertise, comprehensive portfolio and long-standing experience, YEO is providing state-of-the-art solutions in fields of electrification, automation and digitalization. We execute projects as the EPC contractor in design, engineering, procurement, integration, installation, and commissioning for clients ranging from traditional state-owned utilities to independent power plant developers. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within YEO to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees. Seniority Level Specialist Industry Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing Employment Type Full-time Job Functions Proposal Make an applicationKariyer.net
Take the next step in your career at YEO, working in a diverse and agile team that is dedicated to creating a future where we bring the excellence with the agility. You will be joining Business development and Sales department as the ‘Digital Solutions and Product Manager’ to work with the different units of the company to develop the digital solutions business by bringing the state-of-the-art digital solutions and products to the customers.
• Managing business development activities and developing strategy of YEO digital solutions and products, in Turkey and in Global markets • Developing the YEO Digital business unit by mastering digital trends and business models, local and global partnerships in terms of solution and product diversity. • Providing customized digital products and solutions in line with customer relations and requirements. • Working closely with the relevant departments, within the YEO and managing the activities of digital solutions in coordination with the relevant departments. • Managing Digital Transformation project development, testing and implementation processes with Digital Transformation consultancy experience • Contributing to the Sales Team, YEO’s other companies and departments, in presentations and seminars, to introduce the required products and solutions.
• Graduated from the related engineering departments of universities (Preferably Computer, Electrical, Electronics, Engineering). • Experienced in digital technologies • Strong oral, written communication skills and effective presentation skills • Able to produce fast solutions, high analytical thinking and interpretation skills • Neat working style, result-oriented, practical, investigative and strong in coordination • Strong knowledge of new technologies in information technologies and constantly improving him/herself in this field. • Knowledge of network and server infrastructures • Preferably experienced in databases and web service technologies • Fluent English (written & verbal) • Able to actively drive and have no travel restrictions • Preferably residing in the Anatolian side of Istanbul. For further details about this position please contact Simge Erkoçak- Head of Human Resources at email@example.com and +905307737612 YEO – Agility for Excellence Founded in early 2000’s YEO has become a leading company positioned along the electrification value chain–from power generation, transmission and distribution to the smart & efficient application of electrical energy. With technical expertise, comprehensive portfolio and long-standing experience, YEO is providing state-of-the-art solutions in fields of electrification, automation and digitalization. We execute projects as the EPC contractor in design, engineering, procurement, integration, installation, and commissioning for clients ranging from traditional state-owned utilities to independent power plant developers. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within YEO to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees. Seniority Level Leader Industry • Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing Employment Type Full-time Job Functions • Sales • Business DevelopmentKariyer.net
Graduated from Electrical, Electrical / Electronics departments of universities At least 4 years experienced Good command of English Electrical and automation projects of industrial facilities Knowledge of low voltage and switchgear materials used in electrical and automation projects Have experience to interpret electrical automation projects, offer suggestions and alternatives when necessary MS Office programs High energy, strong communication ability,No domestic and overseas travel barrier Preferably on the Asian side of Istanbul (Maltepe, Cevizli, Kartal, Pendik, Tuzla, Gebze) We’re looking for a team-mate
Analyzing quotation requests for domestic and international projects, evaluating customer needs, budgeting by making budget work, proposing by making appropriate product / system selections Regular monitoring of tenders, entering the required information into the system if the proposal is recorded To work in coordination with other units when necessary To prepare and prepare all necessary information and documents in a timely and complete manner within the scope of the tender / tender To provide the right solutions to the requests from the customers, to prepare the proposals To make correspondence abroad To give the right technical solutions to customersKariyer.net
Fakültelerin Kontrol, Elektrik veya Mekatronik Mühendisliği bölümlerinden mezun, Elektrik-otomasyon konusunda en az 3 yıllık tecrübeye sahip, PLC-DCS, SCADA, HMI kullanımı ve yazılımı konusunda bilgi sahibi ABB ve Siemens otomasyon sistemleri ürünlerinden en az birini bilen, Otomasyon haberleşme sistemleri hakkında bilgi sahibi olan, Elektrik panel projelerini okuyabilen, Analitik düşünme, problem çözme becerileri gelişmiş ve sonuç odaklı olması, İngilizce bilen, B sınıfı ehliyet sahibi olunması ve fiilen araç kullanıyor olması, Yurt içi-yurtdışı seyahat engeli olmaması, Askerlik görevini tamamlamış veya en az 2 yıl tecilli
Process ve Enerji alanlarındaki projelerde aşağıdaki görevlerden sorumlu olması beklenmektedir; Proje IO- ekipman -enstrüman listeleri hazırlanması, Kontrol sistemi hardware yapısının oluşturulması PLC-DCS, SCADA ve HMI yazılımlarının hazırlanması, Yazılım test ve simülasyonların yapılması, Proje yazılım dokümantasyonun yapılması, Otomasyon sisteminin devreye alınması, Kurulan sistemin son kullanıcı eğitimlerinin verilmesi,Kariyer.net
• Üniversitelerin Elektrik ve/veya Elektrik/Elektronik Mühendisliği bölümlerinden mezun, • Saha Mühendisi olarak en az 5 yıl tecrübesi olan, • Tercihen Güneş Enerji Santrallerinde görev almış , • İngilizce veya tercihen Rusça bilen, • Taşeron ve ekip yönetimi tecrübesi olan, • İmalat, montaj, test ve devreye alma konusunda deneyimli, • Esnek çalışma saatlerine uyum sağlayabilecek, • İletişim ve organizasyon becerisi yüksek olan, • Yurt Dışı seyahat engeli bulunmayan, • Aktif olarak araç kullanabilen, • Askerlik görevini tamamlamış, ’’Elektrik Mühendisi, Şantiye Şefi’’ aramaktayız.
• Sahadaki işlerin, personelin ve taşeronların yönetilmesi, • Projenin iş programına paralel şekilde zamanında bitirilmesinin sağlanması, • İSG yönetmeliklerine uyulması, denetlenmesi ve koruyucu önemlerin sağlanması, • Proje yönetimine günlük, haftalık, ve aylık ilerleme raporlarının sunulması, • Hakedişlerin yapılması ve kontrol edilmesi.Kariyer.net
ABB’ nin çözüm ortağı olarak enerji, su & atıksu, maden & çimento, petrokimya, gıda ve ilaç gibi sektörlerde, Elektrik & Otomasyon alanında anahtar teslimi çözümler sunan YEO’ nun ’’İstanbul - Tuzla Merkez Ofisinde ’’ görevlendirilmek üzere ’Solar Satış Mühendisi ’ arayışımız bulunmaktadır. • Üniversitelerin mühendislik bölümlerinden (Elektrik, Elektronik, Enerji Sistemleri Mühendisliği ) mezun, • Güneş Enerjisi sektöründe en az 4 yıl tecrübeli, • Güneş Enerjisi proje geliştirme ve satış deneyimi olan, • Tercihen İngilizce bilen, • İletişim, müzakere, zaman yönetimi ve etkin planlama kabiliyeti olan, • Sonuç odaklı çalışma ile satış kapama teknikleri konusunda bilgi sahibi, • İstanbul Anadolu yakasında ikamet eden, • Aktif olarak araç kullanabilen
• Sektör ve bölge analizleri yaparak potansiyel müşterileri belirlemek ve ziyaretlerde bulunmak, • Keşif - Saha ziyaretleri yapmak, • Müşteri ziyaretlerini gerçekleştirmek, • Teklifleri takip ederek satışı gerçekleştirmekKariyer.net