High voltage is the occurrence of the potential difference between the two ends of the conductor far above the capacity of electrical-electronic devices.
Over Voltages are voltages that occur in very short periods of time, such as microseconds, and are measured in kilovolts. These voltages are sometimes caused by lightning, southwester, and other natural disasters. When it occurs due to natural events, it can sometimes occur due to the departure or sudden exit movements of a demarcated machine in the system.
- Turnkey Substation Solutions
- Steel and Civil works for the substation
- Gas Insulated Switchgear (GIS)
- Air Insulated Substations (AIS)
- Hybrid Gas Insulated Switchgear (HGIS)
- Substation Protection Systems
- Substation Automation