; It is the occurrence of the potential difference between the two ends of the conductor far above the withstand capacity of electrical-electronic devices.
Over voltages are voltages that generally occur in very short periods such as microseconds and occur at kilovolt levels. These voltages are sometimes lightning, lodos and so on. When it occurs due to natural events, it can sometimes occur due to the departure or sudden exit movements of a demarcated machine in the system.
- Turnkey Substation Solutions
- Steel and Civil works for the substation
- Gas Insulated Switchgear (GIS)
- Air Insulated Substations (AIS)
- Hybrid Gas Insulated Switchgear (HGIS)
- Substation Protection Systems
- Substation Automation